• Good afternoon! We want to thank all our teammates and residents who are participating in our Spirit week. We saw so many fierce teammates yesterday. From cheetahs, zebras, and many other animals! You all looked absolutely wonderful! Today is pajama day. How nice is it to stay in your jammies all day?
• We are ordering new team-shirts for our entire community…so the Fowler Family can all display their FIERCENESS!!! We will be organizing sizes
• Scripture from Santos: Psalm 5:3 3In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly. Psalm 3:5 5I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me. Psalm 4:8 8In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety.
• Daily sunshine notes
• Shout outs to teammates: thank you to Jamie Rodgers for an amazing job our website related to our daily communications, inspirations and other related resources for Covid19; along with the Laura’s amazing work on our professional level photos and videos!!! These ladies are making a difference on the daily!
• I want to personally thank our Emergency Communications Team. This team includes Nicole, Ann, Billie, Jennifer, Sarah, Erin, Venessa, and Gentry. This team continues to develop policies, research COVID-19 by reading everything from the CDC, CMS, and other resources, creating protocols, encourage the team, communicate to teammates, residents, and families every day. The love and passion this group shows daily is a true testament of how Fowler loves people, pursues excellence, and makes a difference.
• Moving to our next level of protection for our team and residents; you will begin to see our intake teams at all our entry points wearing masks. This includes teammates taking in orders in the administration building. Just our latest addition in our fight against the virus.
All Daily Updates are posted on our website – www.fowlercommunities.org/covid19/ COVID Hotline: Phone: 214-515-7184 Spanish Speaking Line: 214-515-1385 Email: Covid19info@fowlercommunities.org