Fowler’s assisted living neighborhood is ideal for the person who might need some help with the activities of daily living (commonly referred to as ADL’s), such as bathing, dressing, medication management, and more. It’s not one size fit all – your personal services are determined by your needs. Our monthly fees start at $4000 and include laundry, housekeeping and three meals a day in our lovely dining room.
Our assisted living care team is certified or licensed by the state of Texas (certified nursing assistant, certified medication aide, RN, LVN, licensed Social Worker) which require recertification. Our team members are trained in the Fowler way – you can see their smiles and feel their hearts.
Services and Amenities Include:
- Suites and apartments with bright picture windows
- Studio, one bedroom, and two-bedroom floorplans (see below)
- Individual temperature controls
- 24/7 emergency call system
- Beautifully appointed common areas and grounds
- Comfortable conversation spots
- Inviting dining room
- Home cooked meals
- Access to private dining room for family gatherings
- Chapel and spiritual support from our community chaplain
- Live enriching programs to support learning, socializing and wellness
- Creative arts and music therapy
- Salon and barber services
In 2019, Fowler’s Memory Care was certified by the nationally recognized Hearthstone Institute as an I’m Still Here® Center of Excellence in Memory Care. The I’m Still Here philosophy encourages engagement and supports quality of life. Since that time, all team members throughout Fowler have been dementia trained. I’m Still Here has permeated our culture and defined our philosophy of care:
- You are an individual
- You have purpose
- Creativity is within
- Learning is essential
As a community that offers a continuum of care, you will have priority access to Fowler’s I’m Still Here® Center of Excellence for Memory Care as well as long-term nursing care, if and when you need it. Fowler’s five-star quality inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation is available if physical therapy, occupational therapy, or speech therapy are recommended.
Please let us know how we can support you and your family. To schedule a tour of Fowler, call 214-827-0813.