Independence is grand—especially with the little extras that make it so much easier to enjoy. Juliette Fowler makes independent living stress free—with beautiful, pet-friendly apartments, no maintenance worries and all utilities included.
Because you deserve a new home as unique as you are, we offer lots of independent living floor plans to choose from. There’s one that’s perfect for you and the way you love to live. Monthly fees starts at $1,900—and include one meal a day in our beautiful dining facilities.
Just outside the door, the rich amenities of the Juliette Fowler community are yours to enjoy.
- Beautifully appointed common areas and grounds
- Library and media room
- Exercise room
- Pool and chapel
- Greenhouses and gardening, including programs with the Dallas County Master Gardeners
- Life enrichment opportunities, including social engagements, speakers, outings, religious services and cultural events
- Community pastor and resident advocacy
- Salon and barber services
- Concierge services
- Scheduled transportation for local shopping
Because Juliette Fowler is a continuing care community, you have convenient access to other living options—including assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing—as you need them. As an independent living resident, you can take advantage of short-term nursing care and rehabilitation services after a hospital stay or whenever they’re a help to you.
To learn more and schedule a visit, please call 214.827.0813 today. Or click here to download an application.