- We are 7 days into our nation’s 15 Day Slow to Spread mandate – it will work if we all keep doing our part.
- The goal is to keep the COVID virus from spreading greater than our healthcare system can handle – this is essential to prevent death
- What does this mean
- Wash your hands frequently
- Sanitize hard surfaces – door knobs, elevator buttons
- Continue to socially isolate
- Fowler is still virus free – praise God – thank you for all you are doing to keep your neighbors and our staff well
- For those who are using our grocery ordering system, especially our friends in FCA
- Its taking up to 3 days for the grocery store to delivery your order. The grocery stores are filling your requests as quickly as possible but in some cases, they are providing substitutes.
- In some instances, they are not able to fill your order.
- You are not being charged for what you didn’t get.
- Continue to plan ahead with what you need.
- If we all order just what we need, there will be enough for everyone.
- If you have an urgent food need, please let us know.
- Also, restricted access applies to food ordering services. We are not accepting pizza deliveries at this time. That’s a hard one, I know, but it wont last forever.
- I want to share this inspirational message that Beth Moore, a Houston area bible study leader and author sent out yesterday
- We are staying in so we can go back out
- We are staying apart so we can get back together
- We are loving one another well so we don’t make one another sick
- All our hard todays are for a lotta happier tomorrows.
- Thank you for doing your part of stopping the spread.
Phone: 214-515-7184 Spanish Speaking Line: 214-515-1385