- Good afternoon Fowler Family!
- We received a note from Rosalind at Fowler Christian Apartments:
- Thank each of you for all you are doing. I am very pleased to receive the rolls of Charmin! Please give a big thank you to those what donated Charmin and paper towels. Fort Fowler is a very safe and loving haven in the Covid storm.
- Thank you, Rosalind. We are so fortunate to have the blessings of donations along with the work of our teams to get everything delivered.
- On a call today with providers across the state, I am learning of hardship and heroics; one thing most providers across the state agree on, the peak for Texas will be during the last week of April and the first week of May
- We will stay vigilant in our efforts
- I’d like to revisit the conversation we started yesterday
- The conversation we’ve started about reopening Fowler
- How do we gradually open back up recognizing that we have healthcare regulations and local laws to consider?
- How do we create our best defense and reduce risk?
- How do we stairstep back down from the restrictions we are living?
- Again, this is NOT happening today.
- We anticipate our cozy and contained living will continue through mid-May, maybe longer
- However, it is not too soon for us to develop plans and start having the conversation to imagine what a GRADUAL opening might look like
- The re-opening of Fowler will take weeks
- One idea submitted yesterday was for us to have parade procession from Fowler to White Rock lake
- This sounds exciting and an idea we will keep in our discussions as we make our plans
- So, I would appreciate if you give that some thought and send us any ideas you have
- If you have wondered who receives and reviews our covid line an email
- One of those teammates is with us today and will be closing us in prayer
- Valarie Gray works in our administration building and support Gentry Harper our COO
- Valarie just celebrated her first year this past December
- She’s becoming a jack of all trades from accounting, to IT, telephones, copiers and any other thing we need to figure out
- She’s also been part of the receiving and delivery department during our new Covid processes
- Thank you, Valarie
All Daily Updates are posted on our website – www.fowlercommunities.org/covid19/
COVID Hotline: Phone: 214-515-7184 • Spanish Speaking Line: 214-515-1385
COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week toll-free at 833-986-1919.