- Today is Teammate Tuesday
- To all our teammates who are juggling kids at home along with your full workday at Fowler – look at it this way – you could be home helping your child with their math homework!
- We are grateful for your dedication to your residents – you are shining stars and we appreciate you showing up every day with you hearts and hands of love
- As we have shared, COVID has helped us prioritize some new technology
- One of our new technological advances is in the area of hiring which has helped us move our hiring process from weeks to days.
- I want to extend our gratefulness to Erin Mason, our Director of Human Resources who implemented this new process in a very short time
- Erin will now help us celebrate some of our current team members who have experienced birthdays and Fowler anniversary dates
- Ramoneika Russell celebrated 6 years with us on April 2nd
- Amy Harrison celebraded 7 years with us on April 3rd
- Linda Buchanan celebrated 10 years with us on April 7th
- Chaplain Venessa celebrated 2 years with us on April 9th
- Tammy Oliver celebrated 8 years with us on April 9th
- Erma Beckworth celebrated 14 years with us on April 12th
- Adrian Monroe celebrates 5 years with us tomorrow, April 15th
- Danny Cacique celebrated his birthday on April 6th
- Christine Sherman celebrated her birthday on April 7th
- Star Johnson celebrated her birthday on April 8th
- Lydiah Kamau’s birthday is today. Happy birthday, Lydiah!
- I am pleased to announce our two new teammates who joined our team yesterday.
- Patrick Goodwin has joined us as a Facilities Technician Previously he served at Aloft Hotel as a Hotel Engineer and American Queen Steamboat Co as Hotel Maintenance
- Sylvia Fergason is our new Business Office Manager. Sylvia has a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of North Texas. She was previously the Controller at The Snoring Center, Accounting and IT director at Preston Hollow United Methodist Church. Sylvia has also owned her own company where she taught an IT curriculum to preschool aged children at DFW daycare centers.
- This Thursday Latonya Foster will be joining us to serve as a C.N.A. on Worth neighborhood. Latonya previously served as a C.N.A. at Modern Senior Living and at Grace Presbyterian before that. She has been a C.N.A. since March 2013.
- J. Garza rejoined us as a Server at Jackson Living center. It is great to have you back A.J.!
- Next week I will update you all on even more new teammates
- Thank you to all of our team for what you do at Fowler every day! You all are truly Loving People, Pursuing Excellence and Making a Difference!
All Daily Updates are posted on our website – www.fowlercommunities.org/covid19/
COVID Hotline: Phone: 214-515-7184 • Spanish Speaking Line: 214-515-1385
COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week toll-free at 833-986-1919.