- Hello Easter People!
- Today more than ever before we are reminded that Jesus said “where twoor three are gathered in My name, there am I with you”
- Our Easter Sunday may looks different but it is no less meaningful – in just a short while, Chaplain Venessa will lead us in our Easter Sunday worship service.
- Its so easy for our hearts and minds to focus on the burdens of the world
- The Coronivirus news can consume our day – or we can choose joy and see the Godwinks in our midst
- Our community has been blessed by prayer, gifts, and kind messages far and wide, people we have never even met are sending you love today.
- So many people are being the hands of feet of Jesus
- I want to share something that is circulating on Facebook in a prayer group. The writer shared:
- “Years ago, I was challenged to draw a big cross, and inside the cross, write down everything that had me worried, stressed, fearful, or things that distracted me from a life in Christ.
- If you have paper handy, maybe your journal? draw a cross, and write down those things for you
- Do you have doubt? Impatience? A desire to control?
- Anger about the impact that Coronavirus has on your life?
- Fears of health for you and your loved ones?
- Selfish thoughts? thoughts like, I’m not going to do this isolation thing anymore?
- The writer continued: “As I finished, I felt God whisper to my heart, “now you have nailed your burdens to the cross, and I have carried them for you. Leave them here, walk away, and exchange them for my peace, joy, love and hope.
- So often we carry burden and weight from the world that we were never meant to carry
- Today, is as good as a day as ever to pin those burdens to the cross and walk away.
- Our Risen Christ has overcome them all.”
- “The confidence that we have that Jesus is alive today reminds us that the worst things are never the last things”
- He has risen indeed. Happy Easter.
All Daily Updates are posted on our website – www.fowlercommunities.org/covid19/
COVID Hotline: Phone: 214-515-7184 • Spanish Speaking Line: 214-515-1385
COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week toll-free at 833-986-1919.