- Good afternoon Fowler Family!
- Fowler raised $33,765 North Texas Giving Tuesday – thank you to those who donated
- The US has the lowest mortality rate in the world
- As the temperature rises, we want to remind everyone to stay safe in the heat. Make sure you are properly hydrating and staying in the shade if you are out for long periods.
- Cases continue to rise in Dallas County, Mayor Eric Johnson is questioning the opening of certain businesses due to the increase in cases. We will all continue to follow and look for guidance from our local, state, and national governments through this pandemic.
- Emergency Communications Team is in the last stage of the reopening plan for Fowler
- Plan has multiple phases
- Plan will look different for each program in Fowler; this includes FCA, JLC, Ebby House, administration center, PNCC AL, PNCC Health and Rehab
- Plan will be sent tomorrow to a select group of residents to review and give feedback
- Final plan will be discussed at 2 pm briefing on Saturday
- This week is National Nurse’s week! Please assist us in celebrating these amazing teammates by sending a thank you to them!
All Daily Updates are posted on our website – www.fowlercommunities.org/covid19/
COVID Hotline: Phone: 214-515-7184 • Spanish Speaking Line: 214-515-1385
COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week toll-free at 833-986-1919