- Good afternoon Fowler Family!
- I have just a few updates today
- I want to start with a few jokes that were sent to us over the weekend by Rev Schomp
- What do you call a herd of sheep tumbling down a hill? A Lambslide!
- As the summer arrives, do we dig out shorts or cut the legs off of our pajamas?
- Doing crunches twice a day now. Captain in the morning and Nestle in the afternoon!
- Speaking of exercise, there has been some feedback about the exercise classes on Channel 6
- We are so glad that our exercise classes have been able to continue and pleased that so many residents are maintaining their health routines
- I am sure you can appreciate that everyone does not like the same music
- In fact, what we have noticed is that every time someone says they didn’t like the music, someone else shares they do, so you can imagine how hard it is to please everyone’s music taste
- We are accommodating a variety of music preferences across the community and the genres are 20-40s and 50-70s
- The exercises range from dancing to stretching, aerobic/cardio, full body strength and split up upper body and lower body strength
- Every day is going to be a little different as we need a different pace music with different types of exercise
- Regarding grocery orders
- Fowler team can help you get groceries through Instacart online orders
- Instacart has a minimum $35 dollar order so try to build an order that will total $35
- If you have a computer and can place your own order, please remember to request a delivery time prior to 3pm
- We set a 3pm time to give a buffer for orders that run late
- All deliveries should be delivered to the Administration Center at 1234 Abrams
- If you cannot get a delivery time prior to 3pm please schedule another day if you can
- We cannot guarantee anyone will be available after hours to accept and deliver
- We have had a question about Mother’s Day
- We know many families will want to send gifts, cards and even flowers to the mothers and grandmothers who live at Fowler
- As you know Mother’s Day is on Sunday and our delivery team is not here on Sunday
- We hope your families will send items by Saturday so that we can get them to you
- We will not staff at our delivery station on Sunday
- That’s all I have today
All Daily Updates are posted on our website – www.fowlercommunities.org/covid19/
COVID Hotline: Phone: 214-515-7184 • Spanish Speaking Line: 214-515-1385
COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week toll-free at 833-986-1919.