- Good afternoon Fowler Family!
- COVID Update
- Yesterday, Dallas County reported 376 new cases and 9 deaths
- Health officials anticipate a bump due to Labor Day gatherings
- We are continuing to review and modify our COVID protocols
- As I have said before, we must find a way to coexist with this virus – it’s not going away
- Our job is to mitigate risk for our community and provide the tools, information and best practices so that you can make the best decisions for your personal health.
- It is your responsibility to self-screen, self-monitor and utilize our Love Your Neighbor Basics
- As such, you will begin to see volunteers return to Fowler for outside volunteer projects. We will do our best to notify you of all volunteer groups so that you are aware of their presence. We will not be integrating volunteers into resident living areas or activities
- You will soon enjoy the return of musicians to worship service on Sundays
- Some of our Support Service team members will begin visiting our residential buildings. We have strictly upheld our barriers between each building with no cross over of resident or staff member.
- Some of our team members will begin entering our non-licensed areas – this means I can come to see my friends in Jackson and FCA and I can hardly wait. We will still wear our masks and maintain an appropriate distance, but I look forward to hearing your voice in person
- Fowler Updates:
- Resident Stories:
- Here is a sweet email excerpt from a family member with regard to how much they appreciate the love care and closed window visits they are having- they moved their sister into our community at the beginning of July-
- “We were so happy to see Anne face2face through the window last Thursday and are grateful to Tina for setting this up for us. Anne looked good, thanks to your team’s good care, and we enjoyed our visit with her. Thank you as always for your leadership. Praying that staff and residents stay safe and healthy!” -Susi
- Response to Tuesday
- Resident, Annie J., shared that after hearing Nicole relay the story about her friend that was not ok, Annie thought – are my friends ok? And it inspired her to check in on some of her friends of color
- Thank you for sharing that Annie – I hope all of you will stop, take the time to check in on your friends and let them know you care. Your love, will make a difference
- Resident Birthdays!
- 9/10 Jane P
- 9/10 Dan G
- 9/09 Barbara W
- 9/12 Monette J
- 9/13 Sonia D
- 9/13 David K
- 9/16 Ann G
- Resident Move-in Anniversaries
- Nathaniel K will celebrate his one-year anniversary at Fowler
- Virginia M – 1 year
- Pam M – 3 years
- Helen Z – 5 years
- Thank you – and make it a great day on purpose!
All COVID Updates are posted on our website – www.fowlercommunities.org/covid19/
COVID Hotline: Phone: 214-515-7184 • Spanish Speaking Line: 214-515-1385
COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week toll-free at 833-986-1919