- Good afternoon Fowler Family!
- COVID Update
- Yesterday Dallas County reported 460 new cases
- Of those cases, 235 of them are from the data backlog with most from the months of June and July.
- This brings the total confirmed cases for Dallas County to 71,630.
- Routine Testing of Staff
- Routine testing should be based on the extent of the virus in the community, therefore facilities should use their county positivity rate in the prior week as the trigger for staff testing frequency. Reports of COVID-19 county-level positivity rates are available on the CMS website as of August 28, 2020.
- Fowler Updates:
- JLC residents who are looking to fill out an absentee ballot application, Jackson teammates are assisting in this application process today in the front lounge at 2:30 PM (directly following the COVID briefing).
- By filling out an application, voters will be sent a ballot by mail to fill out for the upcoming elections.
- For FCA residents looking to vote via absentee ballot, please see your service coordinator for application assistance.
- Teammate Tuesday
- Joan K.’s birthday is today. Happy birthday wishes to you, Joan!
- Jessie C. celebrates his birthday this Thursday the 3rd. Happy Birthday, Jessie!
- Happy Birthday to Terri M. who will be celebrated her birthday this Friday the 4th!
- Linda L. 5-year anniversary is tomorrow September 2nd. Happy anniversary Linda!
- This Thursday, September 4th, Malena D. and Nicole G. celebrates 8 years at Fowler! Happy Anniversary, Malena! Happy Anniversary, Nicole!
- Happy anniversary to Teresia N! Teresia celebrates her 7-year anniversary this Friday, September 4!
- Thank you – and make it a great day on purpose!
All COVID Updates are posted on our website – www.fowlercommunities.org/covid19/
COVID Hotline: Phone: 214-515-7184 • Spanish Speaking Line: 214-515-1385
COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week toll-free at 833-986-1919