- Good afternoon Fowler Family!
- COVID Update
- Yesterday Dallas County reported 578 new cases.
- Of the 578 cases, 424 are due to the data backlog and a majority are from the months of April and May.
- This brings the total confirmed cases for Dallas County to 69,881.
- Fowler Updates:
- Resident Birthdays!
- Resident Move-in Anniversaries
- PNCC – Florence White- 7 years
- JLC- Wanda Joffrion- 8 years
- JLC- Bill and Norma Matthews- 4 years
- FCA- Mary Kay Green- 2 years
- FCA- Florence Mitchell- 6 years
- I want to end on a quote that was shared with me by Fowler board member and friend, Jill Nelson:
- “Because passion can’t be postponed. Commitment can’t be canceled. And dreaming for the future is what gives us hope in the present.
May we come back determined.
May we come back inspired.
May we come back ready.
Tomorrow starts today. It starts here.”
- Thank you – and make it a great day on purpose!
All COVID Updates are posted on our website – www.fowlercommunities.org/covid19/
COVID Hotline: Phone: 214-515-7184 • Spanish Speaking Line: 214-515-1385
COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week toll-free at 833-986-1919